Click to Home

Go To Search
How do I dispute my bill?
If after reviewing your bill you have questions on the charges, please contact the city offices at (320) 363-7201.

Public Works - Billing Information

Show All Answers

1. What if I do not receive my utility bill?
2. Can I adjust the due date of the bill?
3. How do I dispute my bill?
4. Can I change the name on the bill so the tenants receive the utility bill?