St. Joseph City Council
March 19, 2018
1. 6:00 PM Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance
2. Public Comments
3. Approve Agenda
4. Consent Agenda
a. Minutes – Requested Action: Approve the minutes of March 5, 2018.
b. Bills Payable – Requested Action: Approve check numbers 053206-053271, Payroll EFT #001479-001484 and Accounts Payables EFT #001822-001824.
c. Master Partnership Contract – Requested Action: Authorize the Mayor and Administrator to execute Resolution 2018-012 Authorizing Execution of the Master Partnership Contract between the City of St. Joseph and MnDOT.
d. Financial Report – Requested Action: Accept the February 2018 financial report as presented.
e. Fire Relief Contribution – Requested Action: Increase the annual contribution from the current $2,000 per year of service per fire fighter to $2,100 per year of service per fire fighter effective January 1, 2019.
f. Capital Equipment Purchase – Requested Action: Authorize the purchase of a 80K generator with connection to SCADA for the Baker Street Lift station in the amount of $43,648.00.
g. WTP #1 Filter Rehabilitation – Requested Action: Authorize piping modifications for the rehabilitation of WTP #1 at the request of MN Department of Health.
5. 6:00 PM Public Hearings, Outdoor Special Events
a. St. Joseph Parish, July 3/4, 2018
b. The La Playette, September 8, 2018
6. Planning Commission – Preliminary Plat & PUD Amendment
7. City Engineer Reports
8. Administrator Reports
9. Mayor Reports
10. Closed Meeting – Pursuant to MN Statute 13.05D 3(c) 1 &3 – 25 College Ave N. (Former City Hall)
11. Closed Meeting – Pursuant to MN Statute 13.05D 3(b) to discuss attorney client-privelege