* Clues will be posted on the City of St. Joseph Website daily at 3:30 PM February 11-16. One clue will be released per day.
* The Medallion will be found on city property. Search on private property by owner’s permission only.
* There will be no need to disturb buildings or permanent fixtures on city property. Searchers who damage city property or otherwise create harm to city property, vehicles or equipment will be prosecuted.
* Full time or part time employees of the city; members of boards or commissions and their family members are ineligible.
* If the medallion is found before February 16th the finder will contact city hall at 363-7201